I’m currently working with a fantastic business who supply branded products and food ingredients into retailers and restaurants as well as manufacturing bespoke recipes for use in the foodservice sector. They’re a family business with a great reputation throughout.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager. This is an exciting new role which will play a pivotal part in their future success.
- Sourcing, negotiating, purchasing, ordering and successful delivery & acceptance of ingredients, packaging and consumables, supplier account management & purchasing cost improvements
- Review, challenge and improve costs across all raw ingredients, packaging & consumables
- Track and report key metrics to reduce expenditure and improve profit margins
- Lead the charge and set a new standard for responsible production:
- Reduction of plastic packaging usage, with particular emphasis on branded packaging
- Reduction of virgin plastic usage
- Explore alternative environmental projects
- Responsible for arranging consistent and permissible logistics and haulier services – Point of communication for if action is required
- Manage stock levels of raws, packaging and consumables both at headquarters and external storage facilities
This is a fantastic opportunity with a great, reputable business with unrivalled career progression opportunities. The salary for the role is up to £60,000 and in addition there is a performance related bonus of up to 20% (£12,000), Health Insurance, 25 days holiday + 8 bank + your birthday off!
If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application! You can apply via this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. My contact number is 0161 833 0181.
Job Titles: Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager, Buying Manager, Head of Procurement, Head of Purchasing, Head of Buying