Co-Manufacturing Project Manager
We are currently working with a well-established food business who are looking to add a Co-Manufacturing Project Manager to the team
The role can be based in with Hertfordshire or London depending on the candidate’s location
The role is to project management all assignments, working alongside a well-known Blue-Chip company on their branded products, and you will report into the Group Sales Director for the company.
Salary ideally £50k - £60k DOE but this is open for negotiation for the right candidate
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate customer requirements and co-ordinate with relevant company departments such as NPD, Manufacturing, Technical, Purchasing, and Finance
- Plan resources for the project such as personnel and materials for short medium and long term.
- Interface with face to face meetings with project management and customers.
- Co-ordinate project teams using customer specifications and successfully launching the product to market ensuring compliance with quality and service levels and to get feedback of the performance of the product
- Actively participate, in cooperation with the respective managers for the development and improvement of manufacturing equipment
- Ensure the profitability of co-manufacturing projects.
- Minimum of 3 years successful experience in industrial project management acquired in a FMCG, R&D, Projects or Supply Chain.
- Excellent communicator
- Good Leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
If this sounds like you and you would like the discuss the Project Manager role in more detail, hit apply, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or give Jack Bradfield a call on 0131 226 5060