Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
My client, a major pharmaceuticals company, based in Leicestershire, is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join the Quality team.
Reporting to the QA Manager, the Senior QA Officer will be responsible for a variety of different tasks including:
- To lead specific projects to develop, prepare and implement revisions, additions, and continual improvement of our Quality Management System (QMS) by preparation, training and implementation of additional policies, SOPs and Work Instructions.
- To ensure that all systems, including but not limited to the QMS Documentation, CAPA system, Change Control procedure, Deviation system, Supplier and Customer approvals and other documentation systems are maintained and administered in a timely manner.
- To ensure that timely, full and adequate support with respect to availability of all data and documentation required by Qualified Persons for batch certification and release activities.
- To prepare training materials and deliver training outside the department within MPL including training effectiveness assessments and documentation.
- To create and provide analytical reports for the Head of Quality and QPs as well as other Stakeholders within the business.
- Proven industry experience in a similar role within a Quality Assurance Department
- A working knowledge and practical experience with Document Control, Change Controls and Deviations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good reasoning and a problem-solving capability
- Relevant degree in a life science discipline would be advantageous
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of around £30,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday; 9:00 – 5:30
- Holidays: 24 days + 8 statutory days
If this could be of interest, apply here or contact Sully on 0131 226 5060 or Sulaimaan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.