General Manager - Operations & Production
General Manager - top of your game, looking for your next role in an action orientated company - £600 SME entrepreneurial environment requiring a dynamic individual who enjoys working in a pacey environment. You will manage a major manufacturing food site, including production, operations, transport, supply chain and engineering technical teams
- Oversee day-to-day site operations
- Design strategy and set goals for site improvements
- Maintain budgets
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Manage the customer process ensuring all internal departments work collaboratively to deliver on requirements
- Drive operational execution of; Sales order Process, Stock Control, and Capacity Planning
- Ensure KPIs are tracked and shared with the team and wider business.
- Ongoing review of performance, striving for continuous improvement and exceptional standards
- Building effective stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience as a General Manager within a manufacturing site
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Technical and Engineering background
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering / Science
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/59fm
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.