Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Technician
Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician
Food manufacturer of well-known brands are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with FMCG manufacturing experience to join the fast-growing team.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician
Location: Daventry, Northampton, Rugby
Salary: c£38K plus benefits
- Do you have a number of years' experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias?
- Have you experience working with a team of world class manufacturing professionals?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
- Involves working on a rotating shift pattern working days
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary
- Look for opportunities to continually improve the performance of the production machinery
- My client is very profitable and has an excellent reputation with their customers
- With a very stable and growing work force, this branded food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards.
- Lots of opportunity to excel within the growing business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/ME to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463.