Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the effective management of the manufacturing department, and be responsible for maintaining company standards in all areas.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 10% off alcohol products and 15% off groceries
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. Responsible for controlling, managing and delivering all Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels through working with the management team & operatives.
2. Responsible for the leadership and management of the manufacturing teams and deputising for the manufacturing manager in their absence.
3. To effectively plan all resources to deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
4. Responsible through effective leadership and development for the succession planning of the manufacturing team.
5. Responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing operations are safe and legal.
6. To create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement, constantly challenging current working practices.
7. Responsible for recruitment in accordance with company policies.
8. To challenge self and others to exceed standards and deliver outstanding customer service and quality.
9. Aspire to be part of the next generation of leaders for the department.
10. To demonstrate and role model the Booths Purpose.
You need to show us that you have the following:
HACCP (min level 3) D
Basic Health & Safety Management E
Intermediate food hygiene D
Basic Food Hygiene E
Educated to degree level or equivalent D
Good understanding of Lean principles E
Good knowledge of IT systems including Word and Excel E
Communication & listening E
Plan & prioritize work load E
Ability to motivate & operate in a challenging environment E
Ability to set and meet deadlines E
Time management & personal target setting skills E
A proven record of delivering results in a high pressure environment E
Supervision of teams and individuals E
5 years practical FMCG experience E
E = Essential
D = Desirable