The Inventory Planner role is based in Redhill with a leading FMCG Business who are looking for someone to join their team to look after the stock within the business and maintain that the forecast is correct.
My Client is a Leading FMCG Business based in Redhill who are looking for an inventory planner to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Inventory Planner role based in Redhill will be:
- Maintain all stock levels
- Develop a accurate customer forecast
- Monitor stock usage against the forecast and deal with any discrepancies
- Update and audit the ERP/MRP systems
- Be able to complete any holiday/sickness cover for other members of the supply chain team when needed
The successful candidate for the Inventory Planner role will have the following skill set:
- Knowledge of the demand planning function, forecasting and inventory management
- FMCG experience preferably in food
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Be able to build strong relationships internally and externally
A competitive salary with a great benefits package including a 18% bonus is on offer to the successful candidate for the Inventory Planner role.