We are advertising for a Quality Assurance Auditor within the Food Innovations Technical team at our manufacturing site in Nottingham.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to support the implementation of the Quality Management System for site and driving standards within the factory.
This role would ideally suit someone with some experience within the food industry and/or food related degree looking for a foot in the door of a diverse, busy and exciting Technical function. An interest or experience in baking is desirable but not essential for the role. Training where necessary will be given.
Main Accountabilities of Role:
- Assist in implementation of the Quality Management system
- Raise non-conformances identified within the factory, following through to satisfactory close out
- Conducting audits: GMP, internal audits, CCP audits, fabrication and glass and hard plastic audits
- Carry out environmental swabbing, hand swabbing and water sampling
- Factory paperwork checks online and sign off of all paperwork before filing
- Completing goods in checks
- Completing traceability and recall exercises
Key Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Hands on approach with willingness to complete tasks potentially outside of job description
- Comfortable and confident working within a factory environment
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Excellent communicator with skills in relationship building