Warehouse Team Leader
5 days left
- Contract Type
Warehouse Team Leader
Do you have experience in leading a team in a warehousing and food production environment?
Can you encourage employee development and engagement?
Do you have advanced knowledge and operation of health & safety systems?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading wholesale food distributor on a search for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Berkshire.
This is a frontline leadership role encompassing full process ownership for the day to day operation of the Warehouse. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role along with the need for excellent man management.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Shift Manager to ensure all aspects of warehouse operations run smoothly and efficiently; playing their part in the maintenance of the highest standards of customer service
- Ensure all goods are packed, unloaded, replenished, numbered and stocked correctly in a timely fashion, through effective supervision and development of the Warehouse Operatives team
- Ensure all company assets and equipment are maintained, utilised and organised to very high levels to enable us to reach maximum levels of productivity and efficiency. You will back this up with strong attention to detail on all aspects of legislation, health & safety and audit
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers
- Daily liaison with Transport, Sales and Supply Chain to monitor and improve processes
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures
- Assist in employee training, development and engagement
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fast-moving food distribution environment where you have successfully managed stock, systems, processes and people
- Passionate about great organisation and service delivery, with the flexibility and correct attitude to respond quickly to changing priorities
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety, preferably IOSH standard
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including pension, private healthcare and insurance for the right candidate.
Contact us today to discuss this opportunity further.
Apply for Warehouse Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly