Are you technically-minded and looking for a new challenge?
Can you proactively monitor standards and improvements within an FMCG culture?
Do you have excellent commercial awareness?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading protein business, on a search for a talented Multi-Skilled Engineer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North Yorkshire.
- Carrying out proactive/reactive maintenance on equipment and machinery to ensure limited downtime
- Optimisation and improvement of scheduling and undertaking preventative maintenance on site whilst considering the high care environment to ensure food safety. Updating PEMAC when required
- Troubleshooting electrical, pneumatic and mechanical faults - with various machinery including but not limited to production and packaging
- Servicing minor building and equipment repairs
- Escalating any potential periods of downtime with a proactive approach to daily tasks in a methodical manner
- Ensuring due diligence records are eligible and well maintained
What are we looking for?
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Apprentice training
- Best practice engineering in a food manufacturing environment
- Planned preventative maintenance principles and applications
- Facilities (compressors/refrigeration) experience
- Bias preferred electrical
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to coach machine operators
- Right first-time approach and ethos of continuous improvement
- Health & safety training – working at height, electrical safety, lone working
- Ability to conduct risk assessments
You must be: a Communicator, an Influencer, Results-Driven, Self-Motivated and a Problem-Solver.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
Get in touch with us today.