Are you technically minded and looking for a new challenge?
Can you proactively monitor standards and improvements within an FMCG culture?
Can you work to exceed high standards?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading dairy company, on a search for an Engineer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Belfast.
As an integral part of the engineering team, the Engineer will be responsible for optimising the performance of automated production packing machinery and ancillary plant. Working closely with production colleagues, you will ensure that equipment is properly set up and maintained; monitoring performance and carrying out fault diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement, including preventative maintenance, maintaining utilities and modifications
- Provide support for the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Resolve machine breakdowns to ensure maximum line efficiency of the production process
- To assist in maintaining the engineering stores by identifying parts and raising parts requisition forms for repairs and stock replenishment
- Ensuring stores booking in and out procedures are being adhered to
- Responsibility for ensuring current practices meet Health and Safety and Food Safety standards, and where possible that they exceed requirements
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in providing technical support to within a high-speed packing equipment or FMCG environment
- Engineering apprenticeship/training programme, preferably with a recognised qualification
- A flexible approach towards work, with a willingness to take on all other reasonable tasks, including availability for emergency breakdown cover
- A confident individual with good communication skills
- Positive attitude
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with an excellent benefits package for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for both career and personal development.
Contact us today to find out more.