Our client, a multi-site Food Manufacturer is looking for some short-term support to assist their QA Team at their site in Oxfordshire.
- Multi-site, well-established International Food Manufacturer
- Demonstrates high integrity, a commitment to excellence and a positive attitude in all that they do.
- Results driven, lead by example, communicates openly and honestly
- Values diversity and fosters long-term relationships.
- Consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed customers’ expectations, through the people and processes that they employ.
They are looking for someone on a temporary contract coming onto their payroll who is happy to carry out a hands-on QA Technician’s role. The company will also look at offering the role as a temp to perm arrangement or as a permanent role from day 1.
This will involve shift work; 12 hour days and nights.
If you are someone with a Quality Assurance or Technical background in the Food Industry and you are immediately available then please get in contact now! The company are ideally looking for someone who is local or who can commute on a daily basis.
If this role is not right for you but you could recommend someone we’d be very grateful for any recommendations.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-T4388 with an updated CV, an indication of your desired salary / rate and importantly your availability.