Packaging Development Technologist
Our real passion and drive for innovation is key to our ongoing success here at Greencore FTG and our Northampton NPD team are seeking their newest member of the family to work within Packaging
The role as Packaging Technologist will see you being at the forefront of representing Greencore and seeking out the newest design trends known to market .
Based from our Northampton site this permanent position would require you to work closely with the development team as well as our largest customer - M&S to really express your creative flair for this sector through packaging design.
- Develop innovative packaging concepts for a wide ranging customer base
- Manage your design projects with both internal teams and our suppliers
- Actively seek out new trends that could be applied to the Food to gomarket
- To develop packaging solutions and innovations to meet the current and future requirements of our customers
- Experience in packaging design & development
- Creative, resourceful with good market awareness
- Enjoys presenting to customers, mock up creation & graphic design
- Organised, with good time management skills & attention to detail
- A proven track record of teamwork, customer relationships & individual working
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator) as well as Excel & Outlook
- Flexible and happy to travel as required
About the company
Greencore Group is a fast growing, international convenience food leader, having doubled our sales over the past 5 years. Were looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
We value our people and we expect our people to work the Greencore Way (check out our LinkedIn page or https://www.greencore.com/about-us/the-greencore-way for more information on this)
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now!