First Achieve is working with a leading food manufacturer that is dedicated to producing the highest quality products, who supplies all the major retailers.
The position of a Quality Manager has arisen due to growth. My client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join their team. As a Quality Manager you will provide competent and efficient technical support and service to both internal and external customers. Ensure the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets all requirements.
- Understanding Site/Business performance indicators, monitoring and advising on KPI's
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- Maintain in conjunction with compliance manager relevant site systems and documentation to the required standard.
- review and maintain quality procedures and policies, including document control systems.
- Promote the quality culture through auditing, training and development of staff.
- Work alongside NPD regarding new products to ensure technical team have updated the system in time for launch
- Ensure corrective actions are issued and complied with for all NCNs.
- Manage supplier approval, raw materials specifications and Technical NPD aspects
- To assist the Head of Technical and site teams as required during customer visits and audits
- BRC auditing, Internal Auditor qualification
- Minimum 3 years in food industry
- Highly organized and motivated
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of UK retailer standards
- Confident to resolve issues with suppliers and customers
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing food manufacturer, the role will be paying up to £45,000. The working hours will be Mon- Fri office hours. If you are interested in applying for the position, or would like to find out more please send an updated CV to Bethany Pirie at if you want to discuss the position further call me on 0141 816 0116