- Contract Type
Multi-national and market leading food manufacturer are looking for a Production Manager to help drive change to the working culture of their Factory in Cornwall.
Global food manufacturing company and among the largest in its field. The group is the World's largest exporter in their market and and Europe's largest producer.
The Production Manager based in Cornwall will need to KPI driven and focused on improving performance of the site. Introducing and developing a continuous improvement culture through training and development of the staff.
You will have a focus on developing your team , particularly your Shift Managers.
You will need to develop the quality of the product, working with the Quality Manager on route cause analysis and maintaining important ISO's.
Drive a "health and safety first " culture. Developing the teams understanding and recommending training where necessary.
You will lead the way on manufacturing improvement and cost saving exercises , through recommendations or facilitating your team to present and deliver improvements.
The successful Production Manager will have:
- Outstanding People Skills: lead by example
- A Positive "Can-do" Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills: Strong listener
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Promote-ability within the organisation
- Technical background: Manufacturing Operations
- Ability to lead and develop the team
- Strong financial management skills
- Leadership and motivation experience.
- 3 - 5 year continuous process experience as a leader ideally within food manufacturing.
- NEBOSH safety qualification.
Offer based on experience