Production Planner (4 on 4 off)
Our client, are a popular and well-known food business based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Production Planner to join the well-established Supply Chain Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planner to join an expanding company who can offer career prospects for the future.
• Full responsibility for the creation of accurate production plans – in line with customer requirements and sales forecasts
• Build close working relationships with the Sales team to ensure a full understanding of customer requirements
• Work closely with the demand team to ensure the right level of Raw Materials are in stock to allow orders to be fulfilled (Using an MRP system)
• Daily use of excel spreadsheets to manage the department requirements
• An experienced Production Planner – ideally from the food industry
• An excellent communicator who is flexible and adaptable to all audiences
• Highly IT literate – Excel/MS Office
• Highly professional and driven to perform in the work-place
What’s on Offer?
• An excellent salary and benefits package
• Genuine opportunities for career progression and career development
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity please upload your current CV today. If you would like more information please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.