Are you an accomplished operations professional with food manufacturing experience?
Do you thrive on developing excellence?
Can you apply lean principles and engage others?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting an independent snack producer, on a search for two experienced Night Shift Managers. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in the East Midlands.
The Night Shift Managers are responsible for the factory when on shift and are responsible for managing a team of up to 30 people; making decisions concerning management of personnel, production and its quality, cost control, personal safety, food safety and service in the absence of direct line management being present.
- Monitor and manage daily priorities of team of Shift Engineers, ensuring breakdown issues are resolved quickly and cost effectively
- Control of contractors, permits to work, insurance and H&S requirements
- Maintain, update and communicate relevant Engineering policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team to keep them informed of all relevant business news and developments
- Be professional and employ effective people management, ensuring the team adheres to Company values and positive culture
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- Experienced and accomplished Shift/Engineering Manager in a food manufacturing facility with increasing responsibilities
- Strong focus on developing excellence, ability to lead a team and proactively develop colleagues to optimise machine performance
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills with the proven ability to manage complex situations
- Able to demonstrate delivery of improvements in previous roles
- Two Shift Manager vacancies on nights – 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 12 hours shifts: 6 PM – 6AM
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including a generous night shift allowance for the right candidates.
Contact us today for further information.