This business have an excellent market reputation & as a result have been able to secure more business & develop bespoke products for key customers. As a Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be part of an established team & working on both mechanical & electrical equipment.
You have the chance to join a leading FMCG manufacturing business that have a diverse product range. As a result of this, they are in need of a Multi-Skilled Engineer to be based from their site in the Welshpool area.
This business are in need of a Multi-Skilled Engineer who will be working as part of a team, leading the implementation of efficient reactive & preventative maintenance processes. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to interact cross functionally in order to improve their engineering efficiency. You will also be required to work as part of a team & some key responsibilities include:
- Reactive & Preventative maintenance work on all equipment & building services on site
- Receive shift handover information from engineering team leader/engineering supervisor
- Agree/understand upcoming activities and priorities
- Update shift report in conjunction with Team Leader to ensure fully documented handover to oncoming shift
- Ensure all required components are identified for planned engineering tasks
- Complete all documentation relevant to the tasks performed
- Ensure that the maintenance of all machinery is carried on timely basis in alignment with the PM plan
- Ensure operating and maintenance documents diagnostic instructions are available
Working Hours: Mon - Friday rotating 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 & Every other Saturday is required
A Multi-skilled Engineer, ideally with experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment, but experience from other fast paced sectors will be considered. The successful applicant will either be mechanically or electrically trained & have:
Circa £26,000 - £29,750 + Benefits