Group Quality Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent multi-site food manufacturing company that is looking to bring on a Group Quality Manager into their team based Yorkshire.
As Group Quality Manage you will be reporting into the Group Technical Manager while being responsible for all quality of production throughout the company’s sites in the UK. Looking to offer up to £65,000 plus car for the right candidate.
- Manage, develop and control the quality and systems throughout the company.
- While implementing and developing GMP and Hygiene Standards at each site.
- Responsible for the required standard of training with regards to Quality throughout the business.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are always followed throughout the company.
- Develop, standardise and maintain group raw material, process control and specifications throughout the company.
- Experience within food manufacturing is essential, preferably within meat or poultry.
- HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications is essential with preferably a degree in food safety.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships throughout the business as well as customers and suppliers.
- Implementing specifications for raw materials and finished products.
- Experience taking lead with audits within a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel between sites when required.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.
Apply for Group Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly