Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent food manufacturing company based in the Worcestershire area. They are looking to bring on a QA Manager to their team and looking to pay between £35,000 and £40,000 for the right candidate.
- Assisting in Customer complaints investigations.
- Establishing and maintaining audit schedules based on risk assessment and conducting internal audits e.g. GMP, Hygiene and Glass & Hard Plastic audits.
- Dealing and resolving daily non-compliance issues.
- Assisting in the Supplier assurance approval program and addressing any non-conformances with suppliers.
- Supporting with site wide Technical requirements.
- Previous managerial experience within the food manufacturing sector would be preferable.
- Good understanding of BRC food safety standards.
- Relevant Food Science qualification and / or relevant experience.
- High levels of accuracy and organisational skills
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.