I am working with a fantastic chilled food company based in Wiltshire who are looking to add a Process Development Technologist to the team
A leader in their category, this multisite company is going from strength to strength, and would be a fantastic time to join the team.
As a Process Technologist, you will work with a dynamic team on innovation & EPD projects, translating concepts into repeatable quality products, including assisting with production trials, ingredient reviews and generation of factory paperwork.
You report into the Process Manager and prioritise your time across customer teams as appropriate
- Tracking of critical paths ensuring timescales are met and products are launched smoothly
- Produce trial sheets
- Coordinate transit trials and collate the results
- Manage factory trial process
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment essential
- Experience within a similar role
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate on all levels and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of HACCP
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of Circa £28k
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Process Development Technologist vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060