- Prepare raw materials for compounding
- Follow Batch Records to mix materials for final presentation
- Verify the material components, item numbers, lot numbers and weights
- Document all required processing information
- Work with NPD and Marketing to transfer bulk product from compounding area to final process
- Clean all related equipment to ensure batches meet quality control standard.
- Document and maintain specified logs
- A good degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Previous experience in the food industry in particular food flavours or ingredients.
- An interest in innovation/food development
- Positive approach to work
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org