Food Systems Trainer
Food Management Systems Trainer
£25,000 - £30,000
To manage and deliver scientific and technical projects (training and research) giving high
quality and cost effective solutions to our clients both internal and external. To develop business for
the company in focused areas to support the strategy and vision of the business.
- Planning and execution of technical delivery as guided by your line manager or others within the team, ability to plan and manage your own time to meet deadlines. This will be on a blend of contract, training and research projects. All work is undertaken in line with our the requirements of our business management system
- Responding to direct technical enquiries with support as appropriate using information retrieved from relevant sources. This will include provision of consultancy and the performing of site audits/pre-audits.The frequency and complexity of which will build with time and experience
- Present training materials as the lead tutor or support tutor, as relevant, on both scheduled and client specific courses
- Design and develop training course materials
- Interpretation of results and preparation of client reports to agreed standards
- Through implementation of business development strategies, stimulate areas of contract, training
- and research in line with the focus area of the job
- Preparing project proposals/tenders for clients to a level agreed with the line manager
- Performing internal audits of the FMT Department and site as required
- A graduate in a relevant food/scientific subject or equivalent (e.g. experience).
- A technical knowledge of the food industry (science and technology) across multiple food sectors.
- Several years (3 to 5) experience in a technical or quality management role within food
- manufacturing or in food legislation enforcement.
- Practical experience of at least one industrial food safety management standard would be an
- Formal qualification in HACCP, would be expected to fulfil the job requirements.
- Practical experience and trained in auditing
- Training experience, at least Train the trainer level would be expected to fulfil the job
- Good verbal and broader communication skills to support business development, training and
- consultancy offerings. IT literate, working knowledge of PowerPoint expected.
- Effective project and time management skills assuring effective delivery and compliance with
- business practices.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org