£10.00 ph 14.00-22.00 static shift
Food innovations develops new home baking products for the major supermarkets own label, along with core baking products, these products are supplied to the major supermarkets, ASDA, Tesco, Sainsbury’s , Aldi, B&M, Lidi and many more. Due to our organic growth we are looking for a Shift Supervisor for our manufacturing facility in Nottingham.
You will have pervious experience of leading manufacturing processes in a food environment, and have a good understanding of waste management, measuring labour, motivating and developing your team, understanding of the production cycle. You be a highly organised, enthusiastic and ready to take the next step in your career.
The day to day activities will include but not limited to:
· Manage product specification including raw materials, equipment and wastage
· Communicate with warehouse to ensure a sufficient level of materials to run production to the required quality.
· Ensure all health, safety and hygiene standards are met.
· Ensure all production operatives are training and safe to operate line equipment.
· Plan day to day activities with the Shift Manager to ensure smooth running of production, and communicate any issues.
· Carry out complete and effective handovers with the next shift.
· Ensure production targets are communicate and teams understand and achieve production outputs
· Manage stock levels received from the warehouse or supply chain to meet the requirements of the work orders.
· Check that any issues on the lines are being dealt with and wastage recorded accurately.
· Check components are counted, recorded and palletised, and reconcile back to wastage and the works order.
· Deal with any day to day issues with staff, staff hours, clocking in.
· Monitor GMP procedures to ensure high standards