Accouts Payable Clerk
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team within our Finance shared service centre. The SSC supports 5 sites with approximately 7500 invoices. This role will also be required to provide assistance across sites, and as a team to cover the department for sickness and holidays
- Capture all invoices daily, accurately.
- E-mails are actioned daily, supplier queries are followed through
- Authorise process – Coding documents, accepted documents, rejected documents, routing errors, request credits from suppliers and quantity issues. Looking at e-mail and annotation trail for information.
- Bacs runs – check the reports, send out for authorisation and submit to the bank
- Error reports from the interface
- Investigate any issues, in S21/V1/Smart retrieve (our document imaging system)
- Process supplier debit notes onto S21, ensuring they are on the correct supplier account
- Posting Direct Debits on to the supplier accounts
- Inter Company accounts agreed within the business on time
- Queries both external suppliers and internal personnel
- Previous high-volume AP experience within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Flexible with a "can do" attitude
About the company