Compliance & Facilities Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Position: Compliance & Facilities Manager
Based: Littleborough, UK
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Compliance & Facilities Manager to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast-paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Hold responsibility for food defence/ pest control for site, being able to demonstrate compliance for the site in audits via calibrations and certification.
- Manage specified external site contracts, including Site serves, security personnel and site security systems, pest control, and ensure that standards meet (or exceed) requirements outlined in Corporate, customer and 3rd party standards. Meet and exceed all requirements of the contract, control and achieve financial targets
- Develop and implement robust plans for ensuring cost effective compliance to legislation and site requirements
- Review of existing utility performance and identify/introduce changes in operation and equipment to deliver reduced consumption/costs
- Owner of small scale Capex projects relating to facilities/utilities
- Manage minor fabric maintenance activities to keep the site to the required standards.
- Ensure effective monitoring and management of allocated budgets.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements
- Develop and own a site strategy for continuous improvement across utilities performance, engineering compliance and facilities management
- Provide expertise to develop improvement plans and investment plans in response to changes in relevant business expectations or legal requirements
- Liaise with the capital projects teams to ensure that optimal decisions are taken with regards to utilities investment as part of wider projects on site
- Accreditation from the British Institute Facilities Management
- A qualification from an accredited body in Manufacturing / Quality Control Systems / Engineering / Business Studies would be an advantage
- Experience in the Food / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Cosmetics / Automotive industries
- A background in manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and/or facilities management would be of benefit.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and organise a varied workload effectively, utilising available resources and achieving deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and manage internal and external resources
- Strong problem-solving skills: leads others in problem solving & root cause analysis
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence others (internal & external) and build effective relationships (internal & external)
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- PC literate (main systems to be utilised)
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Apply for Compliance & Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly