7 days left
- Contract Type
Great chance to secure your first full time NPD role or to expand your product knowledge with a growing food manufacturer. You will work very closely with the NPD Manager to help develop and deliver products from brief to concept sign off.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential for the role to go permanent.
- Generate product concepts in line with NPD Briefs.
- Use the costing model to ensure product concepts are developed to a target raw material cost.
- Source new raw materials and specifications in conjunction with procurement and technical.
- Ensure that the specifications are checked by the technical team before the ingredient is used.
- Prepare / co-ordinate product samples and recipe / raw material / nutritional information for customer presentations.
- Carry out, document and action taste panels, comp shopping and product benchmarking of concepts versus competitor products if required.
- Ensure that customer codes of practice are adhered to.
- Create and maintain product files for all new products in accordance with procedure.
- Help maintain relationships with retailers through effective communication with stakeholders.
- Degree educated, or studying towards a Degree, in a Food related course.
- A years' experience within product development, or equivalent placement course.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Full UK driving license. Some travel required.
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV.
Apply for Product Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly