QA Team Leader (Night-shift)
A QA Team Leader role is up for grabs if you are ready for a new challenge.
Based in Leicester, this company is a major player in the food industry.
- You will be responsible for following up and resolving supplier and factory non-conformances, ensuring that non-compliances are investigated, and root cause analysis and corrective actions are implemented.
- To manage raw material, product and environmental testing ensuring that samples and swabs are checked to an agreed schedule.
- You will assist the Quality Manager in the daily supervision and management of the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensure that regular checks and audits are completed (GMP, traceability, fabrication etc.) in order to monitor compliance with food safety requirements and prepare the necessary reports.
- Ensure scales, temperature probes and other measuring devices are calibrated as per required frequency
- Ensure micro samples, air/water samples and environmental swabs are collected as per required frequency. Ensure results are trended and any micro out of specs are investigated in timely manner.
- Ensure production lines are monitored to ensure product safety, quality and compliance with customer’s requirements
- Ideally 3 years’ experience or more in a Quality or Technical role within the food industry; preferably working with raw, added value meats.
- Ideally previous experience or strong theoretical knowledge of working to BRC and retail customer standards and trained to an intermediate level in HACCP.
- Experience in leading a team of people, with the ability to supervise and coach.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff members.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of around £25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Sunday-Thursday; 22:00-6:00am
- 28 days holidays (including banks)
If you are interested in this role, apply now or contact Sully for more information on 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com.
Apply for QA Team Leader (Night-shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly