Group Quality Manager
Our client, a well-established, multi-site organisation, seeks a Group Quality & Technical Manger to develop and promote all aspects of Quality and Quality Management Systems throughout the Group, including management of the on-site Laboratory. The successful candidate will be mentored by the current Group Quality & Technical Manager before assuming the role solely during 2020. The role is based in South Yorkshire but flexibility to travel between sites across the UK is crucial.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- Ensure the HACCP/ Quality Systems throughout the Group are correctly implemented, monitored and controlled.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, managing external agencies and ensuring product safety/security.
- Ensure that high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
As a key member of the Technical Team, responsibilities for the role will be to :
- Develop Quality and Quality Systems throughout the Group
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group.
- Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Ensure the correct training with regard to Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
- Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
- Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Technical / Quality Management background in Food or related industry
- Ability to review and interpret legislation and utilise this to formulate Group Quality procedures to ensure full compliance
- Ability to liaise with and manage external stakeholders, agencies and accreditors
- Training will be given in specific product group if required
If you are currently a Technical Manager looking for progression or are already in a Group Quality role, then this could be the job for you. If you are interested, please email email@example.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4381 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability and outlining why you feel you are ready for this role.
Apply for Group Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly