Group Hygiene Auditor
Are you an experienced Hygiene Manager looking for a new role with a bit more variety? Are you able to travel around multiple sites across the country?
We are looking for a Group Hygiene Auditor for a large manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Group Technical Director you will be responsible for visiting all UK sites within the group inspecting and reviewing hygiene standards and documentation and auditing sites to ensure unity across the business in hygiene processes and cultural behaviours. Feeding back to the sites on areas of improvement and ensuring these are followed up and current and new processes are being adhered to.
You will be responsible for monitoring and auditing the following:
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in accordance with all legislative, company and site health & safety policies and ensure that all hazards, accidents/incidents are being reported and investigated in a timely manner
- Hygiene KPI’s to be set, reviewed and improved on each site.
- Ensure detailed cleaning instructions and schedules for every hygiene activity on site meet the requirements of the BRC food safety standard V8
- Review COSHH assessments, risk assessment ensuring these are being completed to satisfactory standards.
- Review training SOPs to ensure hygiene staff are trained and competent in all procedures relevant to their role.
- Review the provision of hygiene chemicals and dosing equipment on site - ensure site hygiene teams are conducting regular reviews with chemical supplier, periodic chemical dosing checks, maintenance of equipment and to oversee the safe storage, decant, transport and use of chemicals on site.
- To provide training and awareness for all hygiene and waste handling staff in all procedures relevant to their role
The ideal candidate:
- A competent professional with proven experience of managing and leading a hygiene department
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to fault find and communicate effective solutions to teams
- Leadership and people management skills
- Achieve rigorous management of results
- Experient in training a small group
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to engage and motivate staff and colleagues
- Experience of working within the required compliance/standards Eg BRC)
- PC literate
- COSHH qualified and BRC compliant, ideally in a high care / high risk food environment.
Salary: neg + company car (full driving licence is required)
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk