This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global bakery group with expertise in bakery products for food service and retail. We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to implement and drive the highest levels of food safety and quality standards within the factory.
Supporting the QA Supervisor, you will ensure company food safety and quality standards are consistently maintained throughout the manufacturing site by carrying out physical checks on equipment, products and processes.
- Auditing of procedures and systems within the factory and supporting the operations team.
- Ensuring all products are produced to the required specification
- Raise non-conformances identified within the factory and monitoring the completion of follow up action on relevant shift.
- Completion of audits; GMP, glass and hard plastic, internal and CCP.
- Carry out environmental swabbing of production lines and collecting samples as per schedule.
- Complete daily and weekly calibration checks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Attention to detail with good time management
- Confident with working in a factory environment
- Enjoys working within a small team environment
- Food Safety/HACCP Knowledge
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator with strong oral and written communication skills.
About Lantmännen Unibake
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading global bakery group with expertise in bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through tasty, high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 36 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established B2B and BtC brands among these Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad, Bonjour, Vaasan, Pastridor and Hatting. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs more than 6,000 people at locations in 21 countries.
Learn more at www.lantmannen-unibake.com