Technical and Regulatory Executive
This trusted and recognised establishment is renowned for communicating food industry values and concerns throughout the UK. Working with a variety of businesses, from household names to the brands of tomorrow, they provide the food and drinks industry with technical support and keep them updated on legislative and regulatory requirements for their industries. By ensuring nutritious and affordable food throughout supply chain, they enable a thriving UK food scene that consumers can enjoy every day! Due to movements within the team they are now looking for a talented Food / Regulatory Technologist to support their technical team at their swanky central London offices.
You’ll be an integral part of the technical team, with key responsibilities including:
- Keeping abreast of scientific, technical and regulatory developments within the food industry and understanding their relevance within governmental policies and proposals.
- Consulting with a spectrum of industry professionals by collecting, analysing and presenting data on specific technical and regulatory topics.
- Facilitating the smooth communication of information in a clear and accurate manner by drafting articles for the monthly newsletter, amending the company website and supporting the development of policy positions to help maintain a high quality of service to members.
- Collaborating with supply chain associations to ensure lobbying goals are optimised.
- Providing technical support to managers with ad-hoc projects as well as organising meetings and follow up actions.
Suit a Technical and Regulatory professional who has previously worked in a similar technical support role within the food industry. You’ll have the ability to organise a diverse workload and sustain a range of working relationships. You must have excellent administrative capabilities alongside a keen eye for detail as you will be analysing legislative documents. Alongside excellent communication and organisation skills you’ll also need to be proactive and able to use your own initiative, thinking outside the box to consistently reach and exceed high standards.
If you are committed to achieving exceptional product quality then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now or call Daniel on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.