Front Line Manager
Our client, one of the largest producers of food in the UK is looking for a passionate Front Line Manager for their operations department in the Angus area, as it prepares for their Christmas Campaign that will shake the market!
At this exciting time, the close-knit management structure is looking to add an enthusiastic manager, ready to get hands on in a fast-paced environment and supply the best products and services to their prestigious customers.
- Responsible for attaining all stages of production and despatch KPI’s and service levels, assuring all inbound and outbound logistical challenges are dealt with.
- Able to maximise all resources and analyse trends to increase productivity and performance, whilst minimising costs.
- Manage, inspire and motivate a team to maximise their potential, coaching where necessary (SOPs).
- Ensure the absolute safety of the working environment by meeting all safety regulations.
- Responsible for daily/weekly administrative tasks including KPI’s, written and verbal reports, and taking part in customer site audits.
- A food industry background, ideally working with UK’s biggest retailers. Pick/pack experience would be useful.
- Experience with stock control, managing pick/pack and distribution.
- Experience in managing people, showing exceptional communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and IT in general.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible for the benefit of the company’s performance.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Really experienced and friendly management structure that believe in working closely together, with two knowledgeable team leaders already on site.
- Amazing holiday package, and pension scheme.
- Prosperous challenge as their Christmas Campaign is starting soon and working with the most prestigious food companies in the UK.
If you’re interested in the position or have any questions, please contact Alex Austin at DR Newitt.