Multi Skilled Engineer
I’m currently working with a company that is growing at 85% per annum and are looking to add to their engineering for this reason.
I’m looking for a multi skilled engineer to work a 4 on 4 off, days only. The role is based in the Malton area and will pay up to £35,000 for the right candidate.
Delivery of the engineering program strategy as defined by the Engineering manager. Responsible for delivery of the engineering KPIs and per accountabilities set by the engineering manager
Key areas of responsibility
- To deliver continuous improvement through the day-to-day maintenance and repair activities to improve equipment availability.
- Ensure that plant and equipment is maintained, serviced and calibrated to guarantee the safety, legality and quality of our products on planned and unplanned activities.
- To work with the operations team and other members of the engineering team to improve knowledge and understanding of issues as they arise.
- To minimise equipment downtime and increase productivity through the utilisation of reliability centred engineering and the day to day ownership and development of the asset care system.
- In essence to be self-directed, the objective is to drive proactive maintenance whilst completing the required in QMS
- To maintain good information on the equipment through effectively developing and using the asset care system.
Ideally you will be a multi skilled engineer (electrical bias) who has the below:
- At least 5 years experience within a FMCG / food manufacturing company.
- Strong engineering qualifications and background essential - probably through apprenticeship and day release training to HND level or equivalent
- Has excellent analytical, planning & organising skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical and planning skills.
- Demonstrable decision making skills
For more information on the role or to apply, please contact Marc Kustra on 0131 226 5060