Assistant Technical Account Manager
This is an opportunity to join a market leading fresh produce marketing company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To control quality and to provide due diligence and innovations to customers and to support growers from a quality, technical and innovation point of view.
- To manage the technical account for customers as required
- Accompany retail customer personnel on grower / packhouse visits
- To be part of the Technical Department team and provide support to growers in QA management and product quality compliance
- Undertake pre and in-season packhouse audits to ensure compliance with current standards and requirements for supply to multiple retailers
- Ensure that customer technical requirements are communicated to sites as required
- Ensure compliance of fruit quality standards during the main UK production season to each customer’s specification
- Ensure continued QA systems compliance during the main UK production season through regular inspection and audits
- To innovate, drive and help adoption of new ideas.
- Assist the grower in the event of product problems as appropriate
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
- Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
- Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Very good organisational skills
- Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
Hours are 8am to 5pm with some flexibility required due to grower / customer visits / travel…
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Assistant Technical Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly