Production Manager - Nights
New Chapter Consulting is collaborating with a food manufacturing business that are in the midst of growth. If you’re a motivated, self-starter that is eager to make a lasting impact at a growing business, get in touch.
Health and Safety is at the forefront of everything you do and you have no problem using your strong incentive. You will work a Nights-only Panama shift and be the senior contact on site during this time.
- Lead, motivate and train your direct reports
- Achieve production, quality and safety targets throughout the business
- Ensure staff adhere to all operating standards
- Work closely with other internal functions (Factory Manager, Engineering, Technical)
- Lead by example – a safety first mindset
- 5+ years’ experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading large teams
- Strong technical background
- Demonstrable experience of improving site efficiency, safety and quality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong negotiator/communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a business that is experiencing significant growth and a substantial increase in demand/sales.
If you think this is you, please apply today or give me a call on 07715 662533
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.