Specifications Technologist, nr Leigh, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Specifications Technologist on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based near Wigan.
- Support the Development Manager in the day to day cycle of all elements of product development
- Timely and efficient execution of all work instructions, as reasonably requested
- Adherence to all stated OH&S procedures and practises
- Conduct your work safely, efficiently and diligently at all times
- Assist and support the daily cycle of product development
- Specification writing on all customer (major supermarkets) online portal systems
- Raw material specification control
- Recipe formalisation onto the tropos system
- Shelf life testing preparation as required
- Product QA processes as requested
- Laboratory work as required
Salary: £Competitive (negotiable salary based on experience) + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Please also include details of your salary expectations, and notice period.
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for the following: NPD Assistant Specifications Technologist, Technical Assistant, QA Administrator, Specifications Writer, Technical Systems Coordintor, Artwork, NPD Technologist New Process Development New Product Development Quality Technical Manager Assistant QA Auditor Packaging Technologist Food Drinks Manufacturing Production FMCG Technician Liverpool Chester Warrington Wigan Manchester Merseyside Wirral Cheshire Lancashire Preston Liverpool