Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Engineer, Liverpool, Food Manufacturing
Reporting to the Engineering Manager / Supervisor, the Multi Skilled Engineer will maintain all auxiliary equipment and plant on site and also attend breakdowns as and when required.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs on all site equipment as required
- Carry out PPM work on plant equipment
- Monitor all plant and machinery
- Inform Engineering Management of poor machinery performance
- Identify spares required
- Modify plant and equipment to improve performance
- Keep a record of all maintenance activities undertaken
- Ensure all repairs are completed to a high standard
- Attend breakdowns promptly when required
- Carry out maintenance activities on plant equipment
- Ensure a good working relationship between Engineering and production
- Assist in the training of apprentices and machine operatives
- Operate to company rules at all time
- Carry out any reasonable instructions as requested by your manager/supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant maintenance experience, ideally from an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Be able to work alone, or as part of a team.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good practical and technical skills.
- The ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- An aptitude to develop new skills.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Food, Drink, Beverages, Production, Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Warrington, Manchester, Merseyside