6 days left
- Contract Type
Engineering Manager, near Blackpool, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an exciting Engineering Manager role based near Blackpool on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer.
In this role you will be responsible for the engineering function & team. The person must lead and motivate the team to ensure KPI's are met, Lean manufacturing and a CI culture is created.
- Proven Engineering Manager from manufacturing background, preferably food.
- 17th Edition
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- Knowledge and experience bringing a Continuous Improvement culture
- Engineering Degree or equivalent together with a proven safety record
- Experience leading a multi skilled team
- Background in both mechanical and electrical engineering is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Analytical skills, problem solving and root cause analysis
- Experience in setting and monitoring budgets
Working hours: Flexibility is key in the working hours when needed. It's imperative that you are used to operating in a change management culture, to ensure we increase our competiveness and service delivery.
Salary: £Competitive Salary +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Chief Engineer, Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Supervisor, Multi Skilled Engineer, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Drinks Manufacturer, Production, Liverpool, Warrington, Chester, Wigan, Preston, Manchester, Wirral, Blackpool, St Annes, Lancashire
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly