Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
1. Manage inventories of all plant and manufacturing equipment.
2. Ensure that all equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard and is safe and legal.
3. Plan, manage and co-ordinate projects. Analyse technology and resources in a timely manner and within budgets.
4. Monitor changes in regulations and technology that may affect operations; implement any required policy and procedural changes.
5. Identify gaps in service network and proactively manage recruitment of partners where needed.
6. Recommend and implement goals, objectives, and practices for providing effective and efficient field services.
7. Support the Maintenance Manager to deliver the company engineering / preventative maintenance strategy.
8. Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
9. Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules and making decisions about the purchase of spare parts or services
10. To demonstrate and role model the Booths values.
You need to show us that you have the following:
Engineering Qualification NVQ Level 4 - Essential
Electrical NVQ level 3 - Essential
Health & Safety Management IOSH - Essential
Driving license - Essential
Food Hygiene HACCP - Essential
Building Services - Desirable
Mechanical Plant and Equipment - Essential
Management of contractors - Essential
Engineering background - Essential
Communication - Essential
Planning / Co-ordination - Essential
Prioritise workload - Essential
Risk Management - Essential
2 years FM environment - Essential
Supervision of contractors - Essential
Planned maintenance programs - Essential
2 years practical FM experience - Essential
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours:
- Customer Happiness
Like the idea of family life? Join us…..