My client a successful food manufacture is seeking a Planning Manager, to oversee the movement of raw materials to finished products, from supplier to customer.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team you will build strong relationships with suppliers, supply chain, planning and production departments.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement on site.
- Conduct monthly capability and labour reviews
- Issue daily and weekly plans
- Drive continuous improvements, efficiencies, reduce costs and meet customer requirements
- Ensure stock levels target zero write off
- Maintain quality checks from raw material to finished goods, making recommendations where necessary.
- Document control management
- Report against KPI's
- Exceed customer expectations
- Manage and develop team of planners
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience within a Senior Planning or Planning Management Role
- Food Manufacturing Planning experience within Short Shelf life food products
- Current knowledge working with UK Retailers
- Confident user of ERP systems
- Strong IT Skills
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
Hours and Days of work- Days- Monday to Friday with some flexibility to meet demands of the business
Competitive Salary depending on experience
SAP, Planning Manager, Senior Planner, FMCG, Food Manufacture, Food Production, Ingredients, Supply Chain
Mach are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Apply for Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly