Quality Assurance Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
My client a successful food manufacture is seeking a QA Manager to oversee all quality and safety compliance within a busy food manufacturing site located in the East Midlands.
Reporting to the site Technical Manager you will ensure all daily quality controls and audit functions are completed on site whilst adhering to BRC, customer and food standards.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead and coach your team.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement on site.
- Oversee all Quality Assurance including Raw Material Quality Control and Factory QC operations.
- Manage site audits, GMP, system and traceability.
- Manage complaint investigations and respond to customers as required..
- Review and develop all BRC, IFS and customer standards
- To identify, establish and develop departmental and customer KPIs.
- Maintain quality checks from raw material to finished goods, making recommendations where necessary.
- Document control management
Skills and experience;
-Must have experience working in a QA Management role in food manufacturing
-Degree in Food Science or relevant subject
-Food Safety and Hygiene Qualifications
-Experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, customer audits and QSM (Quality System Management)
-Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes, ‘results’ orientated
-Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
-Degree in food science or equivalent, Food Hygiene Level 3, HACCP Level 3 and IOSH understanding
Mon- Friday 8.30-5pm with flexibility as per the business needs
Mach are acting as an agent for this vacancy
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly