FP&A Manager Commercial
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements via best in class Business Partnering. Optimise customer account financial performance by providing support and challenge.
- Maintain external customer reporting, where applicable, to include open book costing, commodity tracking etc.
- SME for all external reporting and lead for inflation recovery calculation (for the Business Unit).
- Preparation of defined weekly and monthly commercial commentaries, providing valuable insight into the customers commercial performance.
- Approval of monthly customer terms reconciliation.
- Lead the process for robust customer financial forecasting, including communication within the Customer Leadership Team and to Divisional stakeholders.
- Ensure commercial finance reporting (weekly flash, weekly SIM, monthly Exec reporting, account plan detail reports) are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Sign off and authorisation of costings and promotions, to ensure alignment with agreed Hurdle Rates.
- Ensure master data is aligned between site and division, and therefore act as guardian of all standard contributions for your customer.
- To provide ad hoc activities as required to support the Account Commercial Controller and Divisional Commercial Financial Controller.
We are looking to recruit a Commercial FP&A Manager to lead the FP&A agenda within a specific customer, influencing and supporting business decisions by providing timely, accurate and relevant management information.
You will add value through insightful financial objectivity, challenge commercial decisions and add to cross functional discussions and process setting.
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with post qualified experience
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- FMCG/food manufacturing experience is essential
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company