Plant Supply Chain Manager
Position: Plant Supply Chain Manager
Based: Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Plant Supply Chain Manager to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the plant scheduling & logistics team, including materials purchasing planning, production scheduling, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk and SLOB management, master data governance.
- Identify and implement improvements to working practices to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the supply chain, including: vendor management, seasonality and promotions planning and supplier inventory planning.
- Leads plant scheduling activities for product life cycle management, including new product launches, reformulations and discontinuations.
- Responsible for all systems monitoring and enhancements (SAP), system training and core power users. Main lead into McCormick IT for technical enhancements / changes.
- Responsible for the tactical and strategic factory materials and inventory plans, set targets, manage year on year stock value / inventory turnover improvements to support UK Supply Chain targets.
- Oversee development and coaching of departmental team members. Develop individual goals for direct reports and ensure alignment to functional OGSM's. Follow up and monitor progress of individual goals and adjust as necessary to changes in business priorities and objectives
- Represent plant Supply Chain planning on local, regional and global projects, with regard to Commercialisation, CCI and engineering changes.
- Degree qualified, or equivalent. A relevant post graduate qualification in Supply Chain is desirable, but not essential.
- Operations / Supply Chain background and proven track record of target focused delivery in fast paced Operational environment
- Experience in fast paced FMCG work environment
- Material planning and management experience
- Experience of inventory analysis and management, including managing and leading improvements in inventory turnover / stock accuracy and JIT / Kanban processes
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Working knowledge of cycle count process, SAP
- Ability to deal with complexity and change
- Customer focused
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 71265).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.
Apply for Plant Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly