Packaging Process Improvement Manager, Berkshire
"Quality is not cool". If you disagree with this, we have a role you will be interested in.
This business is a global leader in a number of areas and are full of people who spend a significant proportion of their day thinking about product quality. This role is the brainchild of that thinking.
You will spend about 70% of your time focusing on quality and process improvement. Not to say that there is a current problem, on the contrary they create world class products, but rather this is about creating a uniform approach across multiple categories and regions.
You will be involved with:
- Leading the Packaging Development process harmonisation & improvement plan, working towards compliance against internal Quality Standards and ensuring ongoing external regulatory compliance
- Leading the supporting stakeholder engagement, management, communication & training plan
- Leading a Champions Community
- Collaborating and working closely with other functions and individuals regionally and globally towards compliance
- Leading the internal and external audit preparation for key processes within R&D Packs
- Line manage contract resources focused on risk assessment for the current packaging portfolio
You will need to have first class project management skills to be able to take this on. It will be a great opportunity for you to work cross functionally on a transformational project while ultimately leaving a legacy.
You will need to have a scientific or engineering degree and experience of working in a FMCG environment.
If this appeals, please apply today.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Apply for Packaging Process Improvement Manager, Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly