Raw Materials Specifications Technologist
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire.
The business supplies a range of products into the major UK retailers. They can offer great career progression and training. They are currently looking to recruit a Raw Materials Specifications Technologist on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
The role is paying £22,000 and is working Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm.
As the Raw Materials Specifications Technologist, you will work with the supplier assurance team and you will be responsible for risk assessing and validating the raw material data received from suppliers, ensuring it meets the required standards.
- To validate raw material data received from suppliers to enable retailer specifications to be produced in a timely manner and to deadline.
- To assess raw material specification data against Company and retailer requirements
- To take part in the supplier approval process, assessing approval documentation and providing reasoned judgement to colleagues when necessary.
- To work with the Company’s internal recipe management system.
- Food related qualification
- Ideally 12 months experience of assessing raw material supplier data.
- You should have a good understanding of allergens and HACCP.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply with your most recent and up to date CV or call Richard on 0131 370 9191.