Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Our client is a well-established food business that supplies premium quality products to many of the retailers who is looking to strengthen their Quality team with the addition of a Quality Auditor.
Reporting into the QA Manager this Quality Auditor position will involve the following duties
- Check incoming raw materials and collect samples for testing
- Attend taste panels
- Calibration of equipment such as scales and probes
- Conduct audits such as GMP and glass and hard plastics
- Complete and maintain QA documentation
- Investigate customer complaints
- Product quality inspection experience
- A thorough understanding of Quality Assurance principles
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow raw material and packed product specifications
- Computer literate
- Food safety/HACCP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confidence in approach with the ability to challenge
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.