Regulatory Compliance Manager (12 months FTC) Award Winning SME Business
A premium luxury branded business that has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the niche branded sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of exceptional branded products supplying the finest UK retailers and restaurants and export products globally.
This is a newly created role within this growing technical and quality department. Reporting directly into the Head of Technical and Quality and managing a small team, you will provide an array of technical and regulatory internal and external stakeholders on technical information and legal issues.
- Manage, develop and maintain the business’s Specification Management System.
- Ensure an accurate quality management system is maintained that reflects working procedures and demonstrates due diligence at all times. This will include implement the Quality and Procedures manuals, communicate / train all relevant employees in the Quality and Procedures manuals and prepare, update and implement Technical Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compile customer complaint reports and identify trends. Manage customer complaints and respond when necessary to sensitive/serious complaints and high profile complaints.
- Provide senior regulatory support across the business to ensure finished product compliance, guidance on claims, depictions & ingredient permissibility.
- Manage artwork processes for products ensuring legal requirements are met. Support the marketing team on the legality of packaging.
- Manage by facilitating or answering all technical queries directly from customers/consumers.
- Ensuring product labelling, advertising and claim compliance in global locations.
- To review product changes or new products within the QMS before launch and implement updates to documentation or operating procedures as required.
- Qualified to Degree level in Food Law or Food Science or a related discipline.
- Computer literacy with specification management systems.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of food/drink regulatory compliance.
- A detailed knowledge of food manufacturing and an understanding of food industry quality management systems together with knowledge of Consumer Law and Environmental Law.
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Regulatory Compliance Manager (12 months FTC) Award Winning SME Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly