- Quality Assurance processes;
- Adherence to food manufacturing techniques to production sauce cooking production- Good Manufacturing Processes;
- Consider health and safety, quality issues and their implications;
- Troubleshoot and help maintain efficiencies with mechanical and procedural understanding of the SMI;
- Ensure that all relevant quality data documentation is completed for the SMI;
- Liaise with Area Process Leader and team members;
- React in a flexible manner to all reasonable requests to maintain the line performance;
- Maintain all safety and hygiene regulations;
- Quickly and safely deal with any broken glass according to the SOP’s- glass breakage procedures;
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
- Self confident and decisive under pressure.
- Desirable – HACCP.
- Must be willing to undertake on-going training relevant to the role e.g. Newtech Labeller, Logopak etc.
- Numeracy and analytical ability to follow problem solving and production plans;
- The ability to liaise effectively with team members, supervisors and managers;
- Must be flexible with an eye for details and have excellent organisational skills.
- Using cleaning chemical training can be given)
- HACCP knowledge (training can be given)
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company