Daily responsibilities will include:-
- Ensure that no goods leave the premises unless authorized
- Ensure no goods leave the premises without the appropriate paperwork
- Ensure delivery notes are dated with the date of dispatch and change if necessary
- Take responsibility for stores paperwork, including SAP notes, GRN numbering, delivery notes and returns. Follow procedures set out by the Technical Manager.
- To ensure you are aware of the correct goods in/out procedures
- To liaise with the Planning & Logistics and Manufacturing Managers on a daily basis regarding the issuing of raw materials and packaging from the Stores, and to ensure that products are PICKED brought over from unit 10 on a daily basis ready for the next days production
- To ensure that the Stores area is kept clean and tidy at all times – this includes the mezzanine floor packaging and all raw materials and finished goods areas unit 6 and 10
- To ensure that the yard is kept tidy and well maintained
- To ensure that all picks are completed on a daily basis
- To familiarize yourself with customer requirements regarding packaging etc.
- To ensure that all receipts of goods are checked to make sure that they are not damaged, are in date, scanned correctly etc. and correct labels applied.
- To ensure that delivery notes are issued with best before dates on them
- To ensure that no unauthorized personnel enter the stores area or factory at any time
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Good computer skills, including Excel
- In date counter balance FLT license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Health & Safety awareness
- Flexibility in working hours to ensure cover is provided during periods of holiday etc.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage